Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Collapse

So things didn't go quite as smoothly as I'd like today, particularly in regard to finances. I have a small, ridiculous black mark on my credit record which prevents me from qualifying for my private MedLoan. Big problem that is going to require a lot of letters, a lot of phone calls, and a very long paper trail.

My landlord granted me permission to rip up my floor in my bathroom and recondition the hardwood floor throughout the house. I wonder how many people would like to bet I'll be taking my showers at the medical school for the rest of the year?

Plan is to work with Jason this weekend on coming up with some material for a Still Technique E.P.. We'll see how well we do at pushing EKG's out of our heads in order to come up with some catchy show tunes.

Now to the afore mentioned EKG's...


p.s.

If you are in the Kirksville area, please attend the OXFAM hunger banquet being held tomorrow at 6pm. It should be a pretty powerful event, and I'll be speaking on my experiences with homelessness in Detroit. Be there or be studying...

No comments: